Architects & Engineers
Architects and engineers are able to use Greengrade® to organize all key LEED® documents, integrate task lists and create automated reminders, and use informational tools for calculating, reporting, and assessing — all while in an interactive centralized environment designed to simplify LEED projects and save time.
With the features available in Greengrade, architects and engineers can easily create a more efficient process when managing LEED projects and significantly reduce the time you spend working on projects seeking LEED certification.
Architect & Engineer Benefits:
- View all project information in real-time
- Reduce the risk of wasting time on manually verifying accuracy of project information
- Upload multiple documents at once to LEED Online
- Exchange feedback with project team from a single location
- Track who is responsible for what credits and tasks
- Save administration time, research and LEED Online submission time
- Receive instant access to accurate LEED requirements